04 May 2009

Reflections of an Idiot

This one time I saw this guy I knew from way back, like high school days. I approached him and exclaimed, "Hey man! (I had forgotten his name) How the heck are you?... Remember me?...

He frowned and said something that I will never forget. "You don't have a familiar face" he said awkwardly.

"Oh really!" I said as I pulled out my Swiss Army knife and swivelled out the scissors. "Then give me your wallet!" I demanded, then ran off.

A couple of months later we ran into each other again. He beat my face in and stole my wallet.

What a liar he turned out to be! I did learn something from this experience though: I guess I do have a familiar face.

2 comments:

Holly Moore said...

You are Jack Handy reincarnated... (=

Mindy said...

did you write this in the bathroom book?