18 October 2008

A Puzzle and Me

Who would have thought that a mosaic-picture-collage thingy would say so much about a person? All I had to do was answer a question for each section and the picture result was similar to that one time Holly took me to that fortune teller, Birtha: "You seek fortune!... At times, you feel alone and you don't know if anyone will understand you... You have worms... in your garden!" Anyway, the accuracy is astounding! After leaving Birtha a generous tip, we went to a meeting place in the same trailer park to which Holly and I were exclusively invited so that we could "build our own business" and "make more money than we ever dreamed!"



Let's start from the upper-left and analyze this, shall we?
1) I like break dancing on pebbly shores (note awkward person on the right).
2) I'm a vicious carnivore and, interestingly enough, I have taken-up a new hobby right after my underwater basket weaving class,... Tour Guiding!
3) I feel abnormally tall and embarrassed of my miniature parents (I ate the mints on the in-table).
4) When I have to go, I HAVE to go!
5) I'm not a Peeping Tom, I'm far sighted.
6) I WAS hungry!
7) I am strong like the London Bridge; never wavering, never falling.
8) I am married.
9) I have a strong sense of detail.
10) You know when your path split and you couldn't decide which branch to follow? You saw that there was one path that looked less traveled than the other which aided in your courageous decision? Well, sorry to break it to you, but the two roads come back together sooner than you think. Don't think so hard next time!
11) Discouraging Triumph: as soon as that flower breaks through that icy-cold sheet of snow and stands tall in the encouraging sunlight, some pathetic bottom-of-the-food-chain animal, like a deer, is going to see it and eat it. That's why I'm like the crouching ninja; unnoticed and still wearing one-colored outfits.
12) What's with the tigers?! Except this time, I'm basking in my glorious reflection. Yeah, OK! I'm a Narcissist. Grrrrr baby!

1 comment:

Holly Moore said...

You are soo weird! That's why I love you! Also, I actually think you are on to something about the two paths... maybe they do reconnect, just the paths take you on two different adventures...